Fibre Connector Care Tools
- 1-axis polishing & portable (weight only 600g)
- User-friendly one touch button operation
- New rotation mechanism enables the removal of fiber endface scratches while maintaining ferrule endface geometry
- Polishing holder equipped with IPC mechanism provides stable polishing result regardless of ferrule length.
- Suitable for field use (AA battery operation)
- Polishing holders for various connector types are available.
- Handy and high performance cleaner that fits in your hand and cleaning cloth achieves more than 800 cleaning cycles for SFM2.0-250, SFM2.0-125 and 500 for SFM2.0-MPO
- Unique mechanism for simultaneous feeding and rotating cleaning cloth which easily removes contamination from ferrule endface
- Tapered tip is ideal for cleaning inside of adapter also, by using protection cap, single connector endface can be cleaned
FerrulePro™ automates the cleaning of all types of terminated fibre products, a critical task where performance once depended largely on the production line worker’s skill.BBN International supplies Seikoh Giken, fibre optics, fiber optics, Connector Cleaner, FerrulePro, bench top, automatic, SPR-1
- Handy and high performance cleaner that fits in your hand and can perform more then 500 cleaning cycles
- Just one sliding motion removes contamination such as dust or oil on optical connector end-faces
- Connectors are held on a guide holder enabling stable and even cleaning results
- SHM-502 cleans duplex LC and MU connectors in addition to simplex SC, FC, ST, LC and MU connectors
- SHM-503 additionally uses a synthetic cloth for greater durability
- Extremely slim and very portable the PushCleaner can access the narrowest of situations including PCB mounted SFPs.
- Available for 2.5, 1.25, 2.0, 1.6 and 3.2mm ferrules